The agency offers a shopping weekend in Jersey, after a short crossing from St-Malo, you will discover a colorful city whose facades are oriented towards the Channel, rich in history, you will visit its architectural heritage and experience Irish rhythm during a break in a typical St Helier pub.
Day 1 - Thursday
Departure from BREST (in Saturday – Tuesday) (14h20 / 16h05) OR
Check-in and takeoff from Nantes for Amster-dam (daily flight) (12h00 / 13h35)
Arrival at Amsterdam airport, reception and transfer to Botel.
Installation and accommodation at the hotel Amstel Botel located on the canals. Lunch and afternoon free.
Dinner free. Night at the hotel.
Days 2 and 3 - Friday and Saturday
- Breakfast at the hotel
- Day of free time
- Night at the hotel
Day 4 - Sunday
- Breakfast at the hotel. Meals and free day.
- In the late afternoon, transfer to Amsterdam Airport.
- Assistance with check-in and check-out formalities.
- Flight Amsterdam / Brest (12h / 13h45)
OR Flight Amsterdam / Nantes (20H30 / 22h05).
- Price incl. per person in double room
- Except for bank holidays and special events
- valid national identity card or passport
• Flight A / R Brest OR Nantes / Amsterdam, including airport taxes, on Hop Coy, 1 checked baggage
• Local bus for transfer to and from the airport / botel / airport
• Reception and assistance of a French speaking guide
• Accommodation in standard room at Amstel Botel (boat / hotel on the canals), 3 nights with breakfast
• the travel diary
• Assitance insurance, repatriation, cancellation, luggage / 2.99% per person
• Single room supplement: 160 € / per-day
• Meals and visits possible optional contact us
• Public transport passes possible in option to consult us