Located on the corniche of the beach, the Kastel 3 * hotel is the thalassotherapy relay of the marine establishments of Bénodet. You can enjoy the unlimited marine spa! Facing the sea, less than 100 m from the beach, the Relais Thalasso offers a breathtaking view of the Trez cove. The vast majority of the hotel rooms benefit from this.
Departure from your city early in the morning towards Villedieu les Poêles.
Guided tour of the Bell Foundry in Villedieu les Poêles. The Cornille Havard bell foundry perpetuates this know-how by inviting you to discover its historic workshop, built in 1862. Lunch at the restaurant.
In the afternoon, boarding an amphibious boat for the island of Tatihou, a natural area of 28 hectares that becomes peninsula at low tide. Visit the Mari-time Museum. Discover its exhibitions and collections in the following themes: fine arts, archeology, maritime ethnology, natural history, but also the naval framework workshop. Back on the continent. Dinner, accommodation in a 2 or 3 * hotel in Cherbourg (or nearby).
After breakfast, discover the Bay of Cherbourg aboard the star “L’Adèle”. Discover an exceptional site: the large artificial harbor of Cherbourg. Masterpiece of military architecture undertaken in the eighteenth and completed in the twentieth century, this artificial harbor is the largest in the world. Lunch at the restaurant.
In the afternoon, free visit of the Cité de la Mer in Cherbourg followed by an audio-guided tour of the submarine Le Redoutable.
In the late afternoon, return to your area.
• Coach transportation – video – toilet – reclining seats
• Full board inclusive drink from lunch from day 1 to lunch of day 2
• Accommodation in a 2 or 3 star hotel in a double or twin room in Cherbourg or surroundings
• Entries and visits as mentioned in the program
• Assistance insurance, repatriation
• Cancellation insurance, luggage: 2.25% per person
• Single room supplement: 30 € per night and per person
• Personal expenses