The agency offers a shopping weekend in Jersey, after a short crossing from St-Malo, you will discover a colorful city whose facades are oriented towards the Channel, rich in history, you will visit its architectural heritage and experience Irish rhythm during a break in a typical St Helier pub.
DAY 1: FRANCE ✈ AQABA
Meet at the departure airport. Registration formalities and flight to Aqaba. (Schedules not communicated to date).
On arrival, welcome by the guide and transfer to the hotel. Facility, dinner (on board or at the hotel) and night.
DAY 2: AQABA - WADI RUM (APPROX 65 KM)
Free morning in Aqaba, a coastal city at the southern end of the country, then departure for a city tour of Aqaba. Road to Wadi Rum. Lunch along the way. Arrival in the desert of Wadi Rum, high place of the Arab revolt, that evokes T. E. Lawrence, famous under the name of Lawrence of Arabia, in his autobiography “the Seven Pillars of the Wisdom”. Sunset on the site then dine under Bedouin tent in your camp. Night under tent.
DAY 3: WADI RUM - BEIDHA - PETRA (APPROX 200 KM)
Aboard an all-terrain vehicle, discover the lunar and magical landscapes of Wadi Rum: its high ocher cliffs chiselled by the wind, its wide sandy valleys and its many rock paintings, engraved by the peoples of the desert for millennia. Lunch along the way. Continuation to Beidha, more commonly known as “Little Petra”, visit of the site dating from the Nabataean period.
Departure for Petra. Installation at the hotel, dinner and overnight.
DAY 4: PETRA THE WONDERFUL
Day dedicated to the fascinating and mythical Petra, heritage inherited from the Nabataeans. Arriving through the main entrance to the ancient city, the “Siq”, a narrow 1200m parade, whose walls sometimes rise up to 100m. At the end of this canyon, shortly before the exit of the “Siq” suddenly appears between two walls “the Khazneh” (the Treasury), an exceptional monument, which marks the entrance to the great necropolis of Petra.
Throughout the day, the walls are tinted with ocher, pink and purplish, depending on the sunlight: a visual wonder. Lunch on the site, free afternoon for a personal discovery. Petra is ranked “New World Wonder” at the World Heritage of Humanity. Return to the hotel, dinner and evening.
DAY 5: PETRA - KERAK - MADABA - MONT NEBO - AMMAN
Departure by the Route des Rois, towards Kerak. Visit to the Crusader castle. Lunch. Continue to Madaba, “the city of Mosaics”. Visit St. George’s Church, home to the famous map of Palestine, dating back to the 6th century. Road to Mount Nebo, about 840m above sea level, offering an unforgettable panoramic view of the Jordan Valley and the Holy City of Jerusalem. Site visit. Continue to Amman. Installation at the hotel, dinner and overnight.
DAY 6: AMMAN - DESERT CASTLES - AMMAN
Morning devoted to the visit of the capital of the Hashemite Kingdom, Amman,
originally built on seven hills: Visit the citadel, the archaeological museum,
tracing the history of the different civilizations that have followed one another in Jordan, the
Roman amphitheater, the Museum of Folklore and the King Abdullah Mosque (closed during
prayer times). Lunch. Departure for the desert castles, evoking the
of the Umayyad Princes and Caravanserais. Visit of Qasr Al Kharaneh, of
Qasr Amra, adorned with magnificent frescoes, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and
of Qasr Al Azraq, which was the headquarters of Lawrence of Arabia, during the revolt
Return to Amman, dinner and overnight at the hotel.
DAY 7: AMMAN - JERASH - DEAD SEA - AMMAN
Visit of Jerash, remarkably preserved site, which was an important crossroads
trade. Baths, theaters, temples, triumphal arch, tem-
the grandeur and majesty of the ancient Roman city. Lunch. In
early afternoon, departure to the Dead Sea, 400m below the level of the
sea. Salinity is such that one can float in its waters without effort. Salts and
the mud of the Dead Sea are recognized worldwide for their properties
therapeutic. Free time for swimming and relaxation.
Return to Amman, dinner and overnight at the hotel.
DAY 8: AMMAN ✈ FRANCE
Transfer to the airport and assistance during departure formalities.
Flight to France.
Program communicated for information only.
The order of visits and excursions may be changed due to local requirements.
Price including VAT per person in double room
Single room supplement 120/145 €
• Air transport on special flight BREST OR NANTES / AQABA / AMMAN / NANTES OR BREST
• Airport taxes and fees (€ 100) subject to change
• Airport-hotel-airport transfers with French-speaking assistance
• Accommodation 7 nights in a standard double room in 3 *** NL hotel
• The formula full board dinner from day 1 to breakfast day 8
• 1 soft drink per person for 6 lunches and 7 dinners
• The visits mentioned in the program with French-speaking guide
• French-speaking guide during the excursions mentioned in the program
• Transportation by air-conditioned coach (maximum capacity of bus 48 persons)
• Assistance from our local representative
• The Jordanian corporate visa (free to date)
• 1 bottle of mineral water / person available daily on the coach
• A free tax incl. On the basic package, on a half-double basis, for all 21 people
• The travel diary
• Personal expenses and tips (an amount of 30 € / pers will be collected on arrival for all tips during the tour)
• Excursions and all other services not mentioned in our section “this price includes”
• Optional cancellation / luggage / assistance / repatriation insurance: 2.99%
the amount of the trip per person
• Accommodation supplement in 4 * hotel NL:
+ 85 € / person
• Single room supplement: 120 € in
3 * NL hotel – 145 € in 4 * NL hotel