The hotel is located a few minutes from the picturesque village of Ermioni, directly opposite the island of Hydra, by the sea. You are in the heart of the Argo-Saronic gulf between Poros and Spetsès, on the Peloponnese coast . Long an extremely cosmopolitan place, attracting celebrities and artists from around the world, the place is today protected by a special order of preservation. Superb traditional houses with red-tiled roofs, mansions and cobbled alleys make the neighboring island of Hydra a paradise! All vehicles are prohibited. Its beaches are breathtaking, with bays with multicolored pebbles and clear, deep waters. Athens Airport is 200 km away.
The hotel offers 79 private bungalows and 241 superior and deluxe rooms nestled in a garden of olive and lemon trees and decorated in an elegant and contemporary style. They are equipped with: balcony or terrace, bathroom, hairdryer, telephone, LCD satellite TV (French channels), Wi-Fi, individually controlled air conditioning and minibar to offer you maximum comfort during your stay.
• The superior rooms (the basic rooms) can accommodate 2 adults, or 2 adults + 1 child maximum.
• Deluxe family rooms up to 2 adults and 2 children or 3 adults + 1 child, at an additional cost and on request,
• The bungalows can accommodate 2 adults + 1 baby maximum,
• Deluxe and family bungalows up to 2 adults and 2 children, or 3 adults + 1 child, at an additional cost and on request.
“All inclusive” formula. The main restaurant is open daily for breakfast from 8 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
Lunch from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m.
Dinner from 7:30 p.m. to 10 p.m.,
The hotel restaurants offer a wide range of cuisine for lunch and dinner, as well as 2 bars (and no longer 3, info erratum 12/03/2019) serving national and international drinks and a modern cocktail list.
You can have an aperitif every day from 7 p.m. to 8 p.m. (included in the package) with the entertainment team.
The “Pool Bar”, located near the swimming pool open daily from 10:30 am to 7:00 pm,
the “Lobby Bar”, open from 9 am to midnight,
and The “Beach Bar Mistral” (not included in the all-inclusive formula) from 10:30 am to 7:00 pm, offer a wide variety of local alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks.
Finally, the “Byblos Disco Lounge” (not included in the all-inclusive plan) is suitable for all tastes and for all occasions. You can have an aperitif by the sea every day from 7 p.m. to 8 p.m. (included in the package) with the entertainment team.
In the evening, it turns into a nightclub offering concerts and an international DJ program.
A selection of local alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks are included between 11 p.m. and midnight.
To discover the local flavors with your family:
• Local cuisine and its selection of dishes typical of the region and the country
• Ôcoin des enfants, a restaurant space designed to meet the needs of your children and help them gain independence during their holidays!
SPORTS & LEISURE
The hotel has a wide range of facilities to make your stay an unforgettable experience: 2 swimming pools, gym with fitness program, 4 tennis courts, 1 football field (not 2, info erratum 12/03 / 2019) with artificial surface and floodlights and, with participation: diving center, water sports center and 1 private beach (and not 3 private beaches, info erratum 12/03/2019) with canopy beds. Always at an additional cost: the spa, 1,600 m² with a spectacular view of the sea. In this haven of peace, you will find everything you need to relax your body and your mind: body and facial treatments, marine, curative or aesthetic. The Spa has a swimming pool with waterfall and whirlpool, 9 treatment cabins, a sauna, a Turkish bath, a Mediterranean bath, 3 emotional showers, an ice waterfall, a fully equipped gym and a relaxation area, access possible for people over 16 years old (info from 12/03/2019). Towel loan against deposit
AT YOUR DISPOSAL
Outdoor amphitheater, car rental service, private mooring, sun loungers and parasols, hairdresser, souvenir shop and medical service
YOUR OCLUB MOMENTS
A team of French speaking activity leaders, dedicated to your holidays, will accompany you throughout the day and evening, for activities and convivial moments according to your desires.
To immerse yourself in the local culture and thus allow you to better know the destination:
> Dance, cooking and Greek language lessons,
> A walk in the village of Thermissia offered,
> A typical day of the destination with a local buffet and folk entertainment organized by the hotel,
> A local market organized within your hotel allowing you to discover crafts
Our dedicated representative is at your disposal to let you know the program of outings and reveal the secrets of the destination
Sports games and tournaments according to the activities present and available on the site (yoga and self defense classes during thematic weeks)
Moments of meeting and conviviality
Aperoclub every day for convivial exchanges, games, evenings and shows are as many moments that you can share thanks to our animators, only if you wish of course.
You will find the whole program for the week at the Ôclub box, near the swimming pool.
YOUR CHILDREN AND TEENS
So that the happiness of children is also the happiness of parents, we wanted your children to spend unforgettable moments guided by their exclusively dedicated Ôclub animator (s). The BingÔ mascot will accompany them at different times of the week.
ÔMINI CLUB: Open 6 days a week during school holidays only, for children from 4 to 12 years old, from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. and from 3 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Ômini club for 4-7 year olds:
> Sports: sporting events, walks, gym sessions, aquatic activities,
> Creative workshops: painting, collage, sticker, plaster
> Art workshops: dances, disguises, make-up, parades, mini disco, board and outdoor games
Lunch, afternoon tea and dinner with their favorite entertainers.
Ômini club for 8-12 year olds:
Sports: tournaments and sporting events (with a fun approach to learning sport),
> Creative workshops: painting, plaster, clay,
> Art workshops: dances, preparation and participation in shows, make-up, mini disco, Aquatic and outdoor games
Lunch, afternoon tea and dinner with their favorite entertainers
Evening dinner with friends followed by a vigil with themed entertainment (from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. 6 days a week)
Sleepover according to number of children and night program of the hotel (from 8:30 p.m. to 11 p.m.).
Open 6 days a week during school holidays only, for children 13 to 17 years old, from 10 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Teenagers meet with each other, with the help of their dedicated facilitator, everything is done and decided freely according to their desires, a real “à la carte” service which allows them to participate in Ôpote’s club activities, a dedicated Ôpote’s Lounge area with Wifi, game consoles, table football, darts, board games, etc.
> Sports: according to the activities present and available on the hotel, like adults!
> Art workshops: dance, show and mixing lessons
> Evenings: entertainment, karaoke, film, show… (from 7 p.m. to 9:30 p.m., 6 days a week)
> Mixing lessons, dance lessons or karaoke. Club open during school holidays only.
NATIONAL IDENTITY CARD OR PASSPORT DURING COMPULSORY VALIDITY
• Closest beach: feet in the water
• Heated outdoor pool: NO
• Connected hotel: YES
• Type of clientele: international with a French-speaking majority and rather families / friends / couples.
You will like :
• The island of Hydra, a protected place with breathtaking beaches!
• Elegant and unspoiled site, conducive to relaxation
• Chic decor and clean design
• In most international hotels, check-in at 2 p.m. and check-out at 12 a.m.
Flight plan: Outbound Brest / Athens – Return Kalamata / Brest
- BABY / CHILD REDUCTION from 0 to less than 12 years old:
1st child 02-11 years old sharing room with 2 paying adults: – 35% on the adult package (excluding taxes and insurance)
2nd child 02-11 years old sharing room with 2 paying adults: – 35% on the adult package (excluding taxes and insurance)
No single parent offer
Baby package 00-01 years: 10% of the adult price TTC
- 13-18 = adult
RATES SUBJECT TO CHANGES UNTIL THE SIGNING OF THE CONTRACT AND THE PAYMENT OF A DEPOSIT.
DESCRIPTION, FLIGHT PLAN, AMOUNT OF AIR TAXES AND FUEL SUBJECT TO MODIFICATION. FLIGHT SCHEDULES AND AIRLINES NOT KNOWN AT THE TIME OF ESTABLISHMENT OF THE CONTRACT. WILL BE RELEASED LATER
CANCELLATION FEES PACKAGES WITH SPECIAL FLIGHTS: Applies excluding insurance and airport taxes and on the total amount of the stay and per person
-From D-60 to D- 45 of departure: 100 euros per person
-From D-44 to D-21 at the start: 30%
-From 20 to 14 days before departure: 50%
-From 13 to 8 days before departure: 75%
-Less than 8 days before departure: 95%
- Round-trip air transport France / Greece / France on special flights, with or without stopover including tax (airlines likely to be used: Travel service, Enter Air, Transavia, Aegean …). “Buy on board” formula, 1 checked baggage included with a maximum weight of 15 or 20 kg depending on the company + 1 cabin baggage with a maximum weight of 5 kg of standard size imposed by the airline. The price is based on the dollar and kerosene prices that prevailed on June 1, 2019, i.e. € / $ = 1.13 and Jet kerosene at 500 $ / ton. Any upward variation in these indices would be passed on to sales prices. Its adjustment is made based on the average price of the JET CIF NWE High Quote (daily index measuring the price of the metric ton of kerosene emitted by Platts European) for the previous month. As the fuel price fluctuates, we pass this variation on to the price of the tourist package and communicate the price evolution for all departures taking place between 20 and 60 days following the notification. The tariffs will be revised, per full tranche of variation of € 20 per tonne. The decreases in these indices will not give rise to any price decrease, the contractual conditions on the airline would not allow it. Airport taxes of € 139 from Paris and the provinces.
- Airport / hotel / airport transfers
- Accommodation in a standard double room for 7 nights
- The “all inclusive” formula from check-in to check-out
- Activities and entertainment according to description
- The assistance of our French-speaking office on site
- Services not mentioned and personal expenses
- The repatriation assistance insurance and baggage cancellation: 2.99% per person
- The supplement single room or other type of room (the number of singles can not exceed 10% of the group, on request during school holidays)
- Excursions offered as an option
- The Greek government has implemented a compulsory tourist tax, to be paid on site, since 01/01/2018, on the following scale: 5 * hotel: € 4 per night and per room.
- The “family” and individual rooms are limited. The amounts of the supplements may be revised and requested from the hotel. They are subject to availability at the time of booking in the group quotas.
- Extra room sea view: 55 € / week / PERSON -ADULT AND CHILD, on request. – Family room supplement: 120 € / week / ADULT, on request